18 de maio de 2005


"Desconfia dos que não fumam.
O cigarro é uma maneira disfarçada de suspirar."
(Mário Quintana)

* Na foto, Rodrigo Amarante.
* É que a música que vou postar bem que podia ter sido composta por ele. Adoraria que ele a cantasse. Não deve ser à toa que eles gostam do Cake.

Where Would I Be?
Cake

I’ve been waiting for so long
I’ve been hoping your love’s not gone
Houses are sliding in the mud
Rivers are raging in your blood

Where would I be wihout your love?
Where would I be without your arms around me?

You were to be the only one
If I knew you I would not run
You have been cloudy, distant, dark
I’m thinking of noah and the ark

Where would I be without your love?
Where would I be without your arms around me?

Sobremesa: "Quem é mais sentimental que eu?!/ eu disse e nem assim se pôde evitar." (Rodrigo Amarante)

Nenhum comentário: